I have this urge to share with you, what it was like for me, going to therapy. So today I’m going to share this story.
What will you get out of it? I’m not sure – but I feel like it will resonate and I feel like it’s an important thing to talk about because it isn’t spoken about enough
I’m hoping that at the end of this episode;
- If you haven't yet got some help, this episode will help you make that decision.
- You will gain some insight into the benefits of therapy
- You may build confidence to talk to the ones around you
- A new perspective
Thanks for having me today, please don’t forget to hit the subscribe button so you can keep in the loop for all the episodes, and remember, that Vulnerability Saves Lives!
Stay tuned (fortnightly) and if you would like to keep up to date, and/or support me through this podcasting journey, below are some things you can do.
- Press the subscribe button
- 5 Star ratings help get this out there – help save more lives – if you feel called to
- Please share within your communities, tag me (@the.anxietyproject) on your socials
FREE Mental Health Support & HELPLINES
CRISIS 24/7 Support CALL 13 11 14
FREE 3 DAY TRAINING SERIES – ‘Find yourself through Anxiety’ here: https://theanxietyproject.com.au/free-3-day-training-series/
(By joining this training series, you’ll get instant access to our beautiful community)
Where I hang out the most: https://www.instagram.com/the.anxietyproject/