Jumping straight into the deep end. Today we talk about being a first-time mum and having anxiety. I speak about my feelings of disconnection, feeling judged, and what we need to do moving forward to help minimise PND and PNA within our society. Something that every single one of us can do today, to support each other.
My hope is that at the end of this episode you’ll feel;
- Less alone in your search/desire for connection with your child/children
- Feel supported, feel like you’ve been heard without having to speak
- I hope that you feel stronger so that you’re able to reach out and ask for help – or say how you really feel when you need to. Or, on the flip side, you’ll start looking internally for answers, with more openness and awareness
Thanks for having me today, please don’t forget to hit the subscribe button so you can keep in the loop for all the episodes, and remember, that Vulnerability Saves Lives!
Stay tuned (fortnightly) and if you would like to keep up to date, and/or support me through this podcasting journey, below are some things you can do.
- Press the subscribe button
- 5 Star ratings help get this out there – help save more lives – if you feel called to
- Please share within your communities, tag me (@the.anxietyproject) on your socials
Thanks again for listening
FREE Mental Health Support & HELPLINES
CRISIS 24/7 Support CALL 13 11 14
FREE 3 DAY TRAINING SERIES – ‘Find yourself through Anxiety’ here: https://theanxietyproject.com.au/training-series-registration/
Freebies & Bite-sized Trainings: https://theanxietyproject.com.au/shop/
(By downloading a freebies or training you’ll get instant access to our beautiful community)
Where I hang out the most: https://www.instagram.com/the.anxietyproject/