As a tribute to my uncle, it was Men's mental health week a few weeks ago ( when I recorded this) and I’d like to share a personal story. Men’s mental health is a subject so close to my heart, and something that I will ALWAYS support and advocate for.
My hope is that at the end of the episode you’ll;
- Start asking more questions and TRULY listening to the answers
- Start helping to change and stamp out the shitty stigma attached to “men” and emotions
- You’ll PLEASE PLEASE share this with as many people as possible to help stop the horrible suicide rate amongst men
Stay tuned (fortnightly) and if you would like to keep up to date, and/or support me through this podcasting journey, below are some things you can do.
- Press the subscribe button
- 5 Star ratings help get this out there – help save more lives – if you feel called to
- Please share within your communities, tag me (@the.anxietyproject) on your socials
Thanks again for listening
FREE Mental Health Support & HELPLINES
CRISIS 24/7 Support CALL 13 11 14
Where I hang out the most: https://www.instagram.com/the.anxietyproject/