I’m truly stoked to be here with you and help you feel a little less alone in the shit-storm that can be anxiety, depression and/or parentlife.
If you haven’t yet listened to episode 1, I would highly recommend going back and listening as today is a bit of a carry on from that episode.
I briefly spoke about happiness and getting honest with yourself in what lights you up and what matters and what fulfills you.
So today I want to share with you how you can find happiness and share my personal journey through this, for context.
I’m hoping you’ll take at least three things away from this episode;
- A fresh perspective on looking at Happiness and your surroundings
- An Actionable and Practical exercise to do today and to do forever if you ever get stuck in a rut
- You’ll learn who is in control of your happiness (why we blame/deflect – pity party/jealousy) and some steps to take to move forward
So are you ready to deep dive into finding your true happiness? Are you ready? It’s also ok if you’re not.
But, If you are, I will be running a FREE 3 Day training series very soon called ‘Finding yourself through Anxiety’. Where I will STEP you through the starting blocks. If this sounds like something you want to be a part of – check out link in the bottom of the show notes. Completely FREE.
Thanks for having me today, please don’t forget to hit the subscribe button so you can keep in the loop for all the episodes, and remember, that Vulnerability Saves Lives!
Stay tuned (fortnightly) and if you would like to keep up to date, and/or support me through this podcasting journey, below are some things you can do.
- Press the subscribe button
- 5 Star ratings help get this out there – help save more lives – if you feel called to
- Please share within your communities, tag me (@the.anxietyproject) on your socials
Thanks again for listening
FREE 3 DAY TRAINING – ‘Finding yourself through Anxiety’ register link here:
FREE Mental Health Support & HELPLINES
CRISIS 24/7 Support CALL 13 11 14
Freebies & Bite-sized Trainings: https://theanxietyproject.com.au/shop/
(By downloading a freebies or training you’ll get instant access to our beautiful community)
Where I hang out the most: https://www.instagram.com/the.anxietyproject/