Getting vulnerable is scary. Getting vulnerable when you have anxiety is like a whole new level of – AHHHHHHHH SCARY AF –
so let’s talk about this. Today I share some of my journey of how I started to become more vulnerable and what scared me and where I started, which led me to now feeling, free, content and WITHOUT anxiety controlling my life.
My hope is that you will walk away from this episode;
- Feeling inspired to start taking steps towards more authentic relationships – even if they’re small steps
- Knowing that you’re not alone in the things that scare you
- Feel more connected to me, your host, Lou Fitz
I truly hope this episode has connected with you, and I would be super stoked if you could take a few minutes to leave me a 5 star review and don’t forget to hit the subscribe button, because this helps my podcast get out there and help more people, and be seen by more people.
I have loved being with you, thankyou for choosing me to join you today, until next time, remember that Vulnerability Saves Lives
Stay tuned (fortnightly) and if you would like to keep up to date, and/or I support me throughout this podcasting journey, and support others through their mental health journey, below are some things you can do. I would be ever so grateful if you feel it would benefit your circle/community.
Things you can do to help support this podcast and allow this information to reach those that need it;
- Press the subscribe button
- 5 Star ratings help get this out there – help save more lives – if you feel called to
- Please share within your communities, tag me (@the.anxietyproject) on your socials
FREE Mental Health Support & HELPLINES
CRISIS 24/7 Support CALL 13 11 14
Freebies & Bite-sized Trainings: https://theanxietyproject.com.au/shop/
(By downloading the freebies or trainings, you’ll get instant access to our beautiful community)
Where I hang out the most: https://www.instagram.com/the.anxietyproject/